Here are links to the stories we talked about on today’s show!
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Obama Lawsuit Is First Of It’s Kind
- Management Failures to Blame for ObamaCare Website Problems
- Cost Keeps Millennials from ObamaCare
- Ebola’s Web Widens: Search for 30,000 People That Have Had Contact
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Delays Production
- ‘Sharknado 2′ Whips Up Twitter Feeding Frenzy
- Indiana Man Wins $1 Million Lottery Prize – Twice!
- NFL Needs to Win Back Female Fans
- Facebook: Get Messenger App or Else
- Drivers’ Good Behavior Actually Creating Traffic Jams
- Passenger Dies on US Airways Flight to Phoenix
- Airlines Try to Upsell Seats to Parents Who Want to Sit With Children
- Dunkin’ Donuts Stock Takes a Dive
- Axe Shatters Car Window
Sunrise America’s ‘So Good You Have to Hear It Again’ for Wednesday July 30th, 2014! Click the links below to listen! Guest on today’s show included.
Guest: Immigration Expert Ben Brunson talks about the Immigration Crisis on the Southern Border and what is the cause of the influx of children arrivals to the U.S.
Sunrise America – Hour 3: LISTEN HERE